Aug 6, 2012

Quick Teen Wolf Post....

Just a quick Teen Wolf post before bed. Just finished the episode before the season finale and my thoughts are this:

All the Argents except papa argent should die. I kinda liked Allison first season, but now she has major suckage going on. Dont even get me started on Gerard.

Need more Lydia parts.

What happened to Stiles? If he dies Im boycotting.

Need more Sterek. Yes they probably wont be a real couple but I do like the awkward moments like last episode. At least Matt gets one point for that.

Are Erika and Boyd together? Lots of hand holding.

Is Issac going to end up following Scott?

Don't even want to know what Peters game is, but if he can somehow end up looking like when he was younger I will be happy. Don't get me wrong, I think hes a handsome man now, but I liked Lydia and him before.

I think Jackson may have a heart. If only he would leave Lydia out of it. Yes they are cute, but two dysfunctional people do not make a great couple.

Is Jackson related to Derek?

Does Derek hate Scott?

Will Allison try to kill Scott?

Will Gerard kill Allison?


Toooooo many questions and thoughts to write in one post. Going to bed. May continue this tomorrow, but Im hoping that some of you guys will have wrote your thoughts out too so we can compare notes. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment