Aug 27, 2012

My Other Blog...Makeup/CLeaning your face....

Heres another I thought I would share.

I decided to write this because I have been watching way to many tutorial's on youtube ab0ut what products to buy and how to apply makeup and I thought why not blog about it since I have no idea how to make video's with my camera yet. So hope that this is useful to you, or at least entertaining.

I like to wash my face when I get up in the mornings with three different products while Im in the shower. The first is St. Ives Apricot Scrub, and if you do end up using the I suggest just using it once or twice a week since your dead skin doesn't come back that quickly. I gently rub this around the areas that are really starting to peal and it takes off all the dead skin. This may be a harsh product for some people since I find that it is slightly rough on the face. If you find it to be the same way you should look for a product that doesn't leave your face feeling like it has been man handled. You can play around with different products to see which one works best for you, but make sure that your not allergic to the ingredients in the product before you try it. You don't want to wake up with red splotches all over your face do you?
The next thing that I use is Clean&Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub. Now if you use this it has the beads in it to exfoliate your skin so you don't have to use an exfoliate before it, but you can if you are like me and you really really want that dead skin gone. This product ends up making my face feel fresh and clean and has a cold tingly feeling once your done using it. As I stated before make sure your not allergic before using.
The last thing that I use is Oily Skin Foaming Facial Wash from CO Bigelow, which you should be able to find still at Bath and Body Works if not then I think that it is out of stock but you can find a different version of it at their Website. I use this because I get really oily skin when Im out running around all day, so I need something that will keep it away longer and this helps a lot.
Sometimes I may switch out the above product with LUXIVA Foaming Cleanser Normal/Oily. You should be able to pick this up at you locale Merle Norman, and they have different types for if you have dry skin to normal skin.

Well thats all I have for you now, if you like this enough I may do another on different products or different types of makeup. So comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment