Aug 2, 2012

Bands again...

So here are some more bands and songs I thought you should check out. This time Im not gonna do background on the groups. I am going to do 30 bands and songs though to make up for it.

1.) M.I.A- Paper Planes

2.) Corinne Bailey Rae- Put Your Records On

3.) T.A.T.U- All The Things She Said

4.) Bowling For Soup- Almost

5.) Ram Jam- Black Betty

6.) Genghis Tron- Board Up The House

7.) David Bowie- Bring Me The Disco King

8.) Enur- Calabria

9.) & Sons- Consolation Prize

10.) American Hi-Fi- Flavor Of The Week

11.) Poe- Control

12.) Fiona Apple- Criminal

13.) The Joy Formidable- Endtapes

14.) The Features- From Now On

15.) Manchild- Hard Wax

16.) Florence + The Machine- Heavy In Your Arms

17.) The Airborne Toxic Event- I Don't Want To Be On TV

18.) Garbage- I Think I'm Paranoid

19.) Black Light Burns- I Want You To

20.) Karen O, Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross- Immigrant Song

21.) Black Light Burns- It Rapes All In Its Path

22.) Kids Of 88- Just A Little Bit

23.) Debussy- La Plus Que Lente

24.) The Skints- Lay You Down

25.) Beck & Bat for Lashes- Let's Get Lost

26.) The Donnas- Don't Wait Up for Me

27.) Puscifer- Lighten Up Francis {JLE Dub Mix}

28.) Elvis Presley- A Little Less Conversation

29.) Tim Skold VS. KMFDM- Love Is Like

30.) Evanescence- Made Of Stone {Renholder Remix}

No comments:

Post a Comment