Jul 23, 2012

Teen Wolf: Lydia's Closet...

Shoes
Skirt
Top
Jacket



This time I have linked to the pages to buy these items since I'm only using one store.

So this time I'm doing Lydias closet. She I think is the girliest one on the show, with a lot of floral patterns and skirts. I think in almost every single episode she either has on a skirt or a dress, very rarely pants.

I have found the Macys style guide online and it is pretty good if your wanting a mix of Allisons style and Lydias but I think the real place to shop for Lydias style would be Charlotte Russe. It has a lot of the floral prints that Lydia wears and the body style of most of her out fits. What I mean by body style is that she has two different types: the skirt that is slightly puffy and ruffled or the pencil skirt type. Meaning ruffles are good but so are dresses that fit your body shape. Lydia looks like she has some curves so the pencil shape skirt really show this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment