Aug 30, 2012

My Thoughts On: Kristen Stewart

So first maybe I should go over the cheating thing since its the first thing on everyones mind. I don't really care that she cheated. Yeah it was horrible of her but thats in her own personal life, none of my busniess. Its not going ot effect my watching her movies. No one should really have the right to judge her, since its her life and not ours. So thats my thought on the cheating scandel onto my real point: her movies.

My friends all say they don't like her and she cant act thanks to the twilight movie. My response is that Bella was a very hard character to protray since she was kind of bland to fit every teenage girl. Every other role that she has played she has done great. From Cake Eaters to Speak she has played really diffucult roles and acceled at them. So when I hear people say she can't act I always have to point out she can act better than they probably can.

So thats just a rambling going on my head right now because I'm watching one of her movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment